Micro Mesh Gutter Guard
Our micro mesh guard protects your guttering system by keeping debris out.
Superior filtration to keep debris out
Prevent blockages and leaks
Built from long-lasting stainless steel
Save on maintenance
Enquire today to get FREE, no obligation quote:
What are gutter guards?
Gutter guards provide additional protection to your guttering system by filtering out debris. Our gutter guard mesh is made from stainless steel. The mesh catches debris like sticks, leaves and seeds, and stops them from entering the guttering system. This prevents blockages, so there’s less maintenance for you. It also means improved water flow, so your gutters can do their job.
Types of gutter guards
- Brush gutter guards - Brush gutter guards are a brush-like pipe that go into your guttering system. They are designed to catch debris, but are not effective against fine debris.
- Foam gutter guards - A foam gutter guard is a foam insert that sits on top of your guttering system. The foam allows rain water through, whilst stopping debris. However, they can freeze in winter, making gutters flood and causing damage to your home.
- Mesh gutter guards - Gutter mesh guards are the most common type of gutter guard in the UK. Mesh protects your gutters by catching debris and preventing it from entering the system.
- Micro mesh gutter guards - A micro mesh gutter guard uses an even finer mesh, so even the smallest debris can’t enter your guttering. That means blockages can’t build up over time
At Raptor, we go a step further in protecting your gutters. We don’t just use regular mesh, we use stainless steel micro mesh. That means even the finest debris can’t enter your gutters.
Micro mesh gutter guards
Our micro mesh gutter guards provide the ultimate protection for your guttering system. The fine mesh netting prevents even the smallest debris from entering the guttering system. Made from stainless steel, our guards are built to last. This will extend the lifetime of your guttering and ensure it runs smoothly for years to come.
Keep your guttering system flowing smoothly
- Keep debris out of the system
- Prevent blockages, leaks and cracks
- Made from long-lasting stainless steel
- Less maintenance
- Environmentally friendly
How gutter mesh guards work
Gutter mesh guards prevent common guttering problems. Without a guard, debris can build up and cause blockages. This then causes leaks, cracks and floods, which can damage your home.
Gutter mesh guards catch debris and prevent it from entering the system. That stops blockages and associated problems. This keeps the guttering system flowing freely for years to come.
Why choose Raptor Rainwater Systems
At Raptor Rainwater Systems, we’re the guttering experts. We manufacture and install seamless guttering systems across the UK. We also specialise in steel gutter guard mesh, which protects the system and keeps it flowing.
Choose Raptor for superior quality and customer service. Unlike other manufacturers, our gutter guard mesh is made from stainless steel. This gives it greater strength to cope with heavy and perilous debris. We can fit our gutter mesh guard to new or existing aluminium systems, cut to size and securely fixed to your guttering.Get a Quick Quote
What Makes Us Different?
Our commitment to quality is backed by a lifetime guarantee. When you choose our seamless aluminium gutters, you're investing in a lasting solution for your home.
Every seamless gutter is meticulously custom-made, tailored precisely to your unique specifications, ensuring a flawless fit with each installation.
Opting for our aluminium seamless gutter systems not only ensures efficient rainwater management but also contributes to a greener planet. By reducing erosion and runoff, our gutter solutions help minimise the environmental impact, making your choice an eco-conscious one.